Car Accident Lawyer Atlanta GA
If you were in a car accident, you might want to consult with a car accident lawyer Atlanta GA trusts. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries if another party was negligent or responsible for the accident. At Butler Law, we may help you bring a lawsuit against the driver who hit you and fight to get you the justice you deserve.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident
After a car accident, it is normal to feel a little unnerved. However, it is important to gain your composure and take the necessary steps to protect yourself. Below, is a list of steps to take after a car accident.
- Call the Police: The first thing you need to do is contact the police and have them come to the scene of the accident. They may make a police record that includes important details about the accident, such as who was at fault and how it happened. Remember to obtain a copy of this report and take it to your car accident lawyer in Atlanta GA.
- Take Photos: If your car was damaged from the accident, remember to take clear photos with your cell phone camera right away. These photos may help insurance adjusters decide how much compensation you are entitled for the damage of your car. If you have visible injuries, like cuts or bruises, take photos of them too.
- Talk to Witnesses: Do not hesitate to talk to every witness who saw the accident. Ask them for their names and contact information. They may be able to testify on your behalf in a deposition.
- Seek Medical Attention: Even if your injuries seem minor, it is important to see a doctor as soon as possible. Your doctor can examine your injuries and determine if treatment is necessary. If you neglect to seek medical attention right away, insurance adjusters might think you are not badly hurt and try to deny your claim. Be sure to go to all your scheduled doctor’s appointments and follow through with the necessary treatments for your injuries.
- Hire a Lawyer: If you work with a qualified car accident lawyer Atlanta GA respects, you may improve your chances of obtaining fair compensation for your injuries. Your lawyer could help you gather all the necessary evidence and protect your best interests.
How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
If you are considering hiring a car accident lawyer Atlanta GA depends on, you may be wondering how much you’ll have to pay. The good news is that an Atlanta car accident lawyer from Butler Law works on a contingency basis. This means that you will not owe any money to your car accident lawyer Atlanta GA counts on until your case is over. If you do not win the lawsuit, you won’t owe your lawyer any money.
Do not wait to hire legal representation for your car accident claim. If you are looking for a car accident lawyer Atlanta GA offers, contact Butler Law at 678-940-1444.
“I referred one of my employees to [Butler Law]. My employee was severely injured and [Butler Law] took great care of him. [They] got him a big settlement and helped get all of his bills paid. I would HIGHLY recommend his services.”