Graham Roberts is a trial lawyer with Butler Kahn. Graham is focused on representing individuals who have been injured or killed by the negligence of others. He handles a wide variety of personal injury cases throughout Georgia, including automobile wrecks, trucking/tractor-trailer wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, premises liability claims, and wrongful death cases.
Graham is a tenacious advocate for his clients and draws upon his extensive experience to obtain winning results. In addition to recovering millions for his clients, he is committed to helping individuals understand their rights and liabilities before, during, and after the attorney-client relationship.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Bachelor of Science in Management
- State Bar Georgia
- Superior, State & Magistrate Courts, State of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association