Morgan graduated with her Juris Doctor from Mercer University School of Law in May 2018 and spent her first year in practice handling insurance coverage cases for a prominent Atlanta defense firm. While in law school, Morgan served as the Georgia Survey Editor for the 69th Volume of the Mercer Law Review. Morgan was also Mercer Law’s Legal Food Frenzy representative for three years, leading the school to three consecutive championships and raising over $15,000 for the Middle Georgia Community Food Bank. Before law school, Morgan received her B.A. in Politics with a minor in Religious Studies from Ursinus College in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, where she was a two-year letterman on the softball team.
In June 2019, Morgan was honored by the Young Lawyers Division (“YLD”) of the State Bar for Outstanding Service to the Public. In May 2020, with Morgan’s leadership, Legal Food Frenzy raised a record-breaking $852,090 for Georgia’s food bank. Because of her Legal Food Frenzy efforts, Morgan was honored again by the YLD for Outstanding Service to the Public in June 2020. In late 2019, Morgan was selected as a member of YLD’s 2020 Leadership Academy class. She will graduate in June 2021.
Morgan is an Atlanta native, graduating from Pace Academy. Morgan currently lives in Midtown and serves as the Chair of the Legal Food Frenzy committee for Young Lawyers Division of State Bar of Georgia.
- Mercer University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2018
- Georgia Survey Editor, Mercer Law Review 69th Volume
- Ursinus College
- Bachelor of Arts, 2014
- Major: Politics, Minor: Religious Studies
- Activities: Softball Letterman, Sport Information Intern
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Goodman McGuffey LLP
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia
- Legal Food Frenzy Committee, Chair
- YLD Leadership Academy Class of 2020
- Georgia Food Bank Association