Car Accident Lawyer Atlanta GA
Our car accident lawyers fight the insurance companies—and we win.
As a professional car accident lawyer Atlanta GA clients depend on may attest, it can be very overwhelming to sustain injuries in a car accident. At Butler Law, we have built a strong reputation for aggressively advocating for injured victims and their families. We understand the tricks and manipulative techniques that some insurance companies use to avoid paying accident victims the compensation they are entitled to. If you have been injured in a crash, consider calling a seasoned car accident lawyer in Atlanta GA right away in order to make sure your rights are protected.
What to Do After You Have Been Injured
When you have been in a crash, that there are steps you should take in order to protect your claim. The first thing to remember is to avoid speaking with the other driver’s insurance company without your lawyer. The goal of the insurance company is likely to settle your claim for as little as possible — or to deny your claim completely. Many insurance adjusters are trained to manipulate conversations with claimants in order to cast doubt on the accident claim. These statements can later be used against the victim in negotiations or in court (if the case goes to trial). This is why it is critical to consult with a car accident lawyer Atlanta GA clients trust.
A car accident lawyer may also discuss the different types of documentation and evidence you will need for your car accident injury claim. There are many pieces of evidence that will help bolster your claim and assist in getting you the full amount of damages you are entitled to. This evidence includes:
- Photographs from the scene of the accident, including the damage to vehicles and the general area of the crash.
- Photographs of your injuries.
- The names and contact information of any witnesses who saw the crash happen.
- All medical expense receipts and bills. This includes expenses for hospitalizations, doctor visits, therapy appointments, medical equipment, and medications. You should also have a record of what the travel expenses and/or mileage was getting to and from your appointments.
- All correspondence from all medical personnel.
- Any expenses to outfit your home or vehicle to accommodate your injury. E.g., having a wheelchair ramp built at your home so you could get in and out.
- Documentation of lost time and income (including benefits) from your job.
- A journal that documents details of your injuries, how much pain you have endured, the limitations your injuries have placed on your day-to-day life, etc. The more details you can provide will help confirm the pain and suffering your injuries have caused in your life.
Do You Need a Car Accident Lawyer Atlanta GA Residents Trust?
If you would like to speak with a skilled Atlanta car accident lawyer, contact Butler Law. Our legal team works diligently to get our clients the financial damages they deserve for their injuries.
Call a car accident lawyer Atlanta GA provides today at (678) 940-1444 for your free case evaluation.