We have built our firm on the foundation of respect and hard work. Our experiences, backgrounds, and education in and out of the courtroom have taught us what we know. Our focus on personal injury law and our hard-won track record have enabled us to build our practice upon cases referred to us by other lawyers. We value our relationships with other lawyers who choose us as partners on their serious plaintiffs’ cases, and our referral arrangements reflect that.
A referral from another attorney is the finest compliment we receive. It means the lawyer trusts us to provide the best representation and knows that we will deliver maximum value.
Our referral philosophy is simple — if you trust us with your client, you deserve to share in our recovery. That is why in compliance with the State Bar of Georgia’s rule, we offer generous fee-sharing agreements with other lawyers.
If you or your firm would like to discuss a potential case or are interested in building a relationship with Butler Law Firm, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. Please feel free to call us or contact us online to get started.
Why Refer to Butler Law Firm?
When looking for a Georgia law firm to handle your personal injury case, you will see many in-your-face advertisers. At Butler Law Firm, we are more about walking the walk than talking the talk.
- We take on a limited number of cases so we can devote our full attention to each client.
- Our firm puts in the work. We dig deep in our investigations and work with various trusted experts to build the strongest possible case.
- We have a long track record of proven results, including a $150 million landmark verdict against automaker Chrysler for the death of a 4-year-old boy in a Jeep fire.
- Our team shows genuine compassion for the people we serve. We know that the work we put in will make a difference in our clients’ lives for years to come. Our clients’ satisfaction is our biggest measure of success.
What Types of Cases Can Be Referred to Butler Law Firm?
Our firm focuses exclusively on cases involving severe personal injuries and wrongful death. We often accept referrals for cases involving:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Jeep Fires
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Sexual Assault and Rape
- Crime Victims
- Dangerous Products
- Wrongful Death
What Do You Get for Referring a Case?
We appreciate attorneys who choose us for their case referrals. Our firm shows our appreciation through:
- Generous referral fees – We are fair and honest in our fee-structuring arrangements, and we are happy to discuss them with you.
- Maximized results – We fight tirelessly for the full and fair compensation our clients deserve. Our referral partners can trust that we will never settle for less.
- Attentive service – We are compassionate toward our clients and responsive to referring attorneys. We are always available to provide updates on cases and talk through what to expect.
Case Study: A Landmark $150 Million Verdict
When 4-year-old Remington Walden was killed in a devastating Jeep crash in Georgia, his family turned to Butler Law Firm for justice. We uncovered that Chrysler had designed a dangerous vehicle in the Jeep Grand Cherokee, failed to warn about the dangers, and acted with a reckless or wanton disregard for human life. Our law firm held the automaker accountable for the boy’s death, securing a $150 million jury verdict for his family.
Other Recent Results
At Butler Law Firm, our attorneys have earned millions of dollars for the individuals and families we have represented.
- $7.5 million in a wrongful death settlement
- $4.07 million in a car accident settlement
- $3 million settlement for a shooting victim in a case involving negligent security
- $2.95 million settlement for a car accident victim
Review Some of the Written Resources from Our Firm
- Plaintiffs’ Response to Defendant Chrysler Group LLC’s Motion for Summary Judgment [Involves Bankruptcy Argument; Sensitive Material Redacted]
- Plaintiff’s Motion for Sanctions for Spoliation
- Plaintiff’s Opposition to a Continuance
- Deposition of Dr. Barry McCasland regarding IME [Client Name Redacted]
- Death Cases: What Duties You Owe and to Whom You Owe Them
- The Fiery and Predictable Consequences of Rear-Mounted Fuel Tanks
- Tire Tips: 10 Ways to Avoid Blowing Your Tire Case
- 3 Strategies to Fend Off a Funding Attack
Legal and Professional Resources
Trust an Experienced Georgia Personal Injury Attorney to Handle Your Referral
If you have a case that you’d like to discuss as a potential referral, please feel free to call us or reach out online. We are happy to walk through the details and talk about our referral arrangement with you.