Personal Injury Lawyer Atlanta, GA
Offers Can Get You the Compensation You Deserve
People are injured every day through no fault of their own. Some are hurt in car accidents and others in slip and falls. Regardless of the cause of your personal injury, you deserve to get better. And since you didn’t cause your injuries, you shouldn’t be responsible for the costs to get better.
Many people do not realize that they may be entitled to receive compensation if they have suffered from an accident at the hands of another person. It’s not necessary to be severely injured in order to take legal action. The reality is that even a lesser injury can be devastating, especially down the road if your injury worsens. By contacting a personal injury lawyer in
Atlanta, GA from Butler Law, you give yourself the benefit of years of experience. Don’t miss your right to be compensated for the pain another person caused you. Let Butler Law Firm review your case and you can then determine if taking legal action is right for you.
Insurance Company Tactics
Insurance companies aren’t always looking out for your best interests. Insurance companies are in the business of making money so if they pay the full value of your claim, they won’t make money.
In an effort to keep profits high, insurance companies often offer initial settlement offers to victims which are way too low. These low ball offers are meant to entice you to take the money now because you need it. You have bills to pay and you have medical expenses piling up. The insurance company preys on this knowledge hoping you’ll take their low ball offer.
Don’t take it until you’ve spoken with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA. At Butler Law, we can review the settlement offer for you to make sure it covers all of your existing and future expenses. The last thing we want is to see you in financial hardship because you took a settlement offer that didn’t cover all of your expenses.
Steps to Take After Your Injury
After you’re injured, what happens next can help determine how much you can recover. As a personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA, we would recommend the following steps:
- • Call 911 – Even if you don’t think your injuries are severe, it’s a smart decision to make sure you are healthy. Besides that, being seen by medical personnel immediately after your accident can help make sure your injuries are documented.
- • Take pictures – As long as it’s safe to do so, taking pictures can help make sure your Atlanta, GA personal injury lawyer has a full image of your accident. Make sure to take pictures of the accident scene but also take pictures of your injuries.
- • Don’t speak to an insurance company – Insurance companies are in the business of making money. They do that by not paying out claims. If you speak with them and don’t first speak to a seasoned personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA, you might say something that gives the insurance company a reason to deny your claim.
- • Contact Butler Law today – As your personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA, we will aggressively fight to make sure you get the compensation you deserve so you can make a full and complete recovery.
Damages to Fight For
No matter the cause of your injuries, you deserve to have compensation to help you make a full and complete recovery. When you work with Butler Law, we’ll aggressively fight to get you compensation for:
- – Pain and suffering
- – Emotional distress
- – Medical bills
- – Rehabilitation costs
- – Lost wages
- – Loss of companionship
When you’re injured through no fault of your own, your last worry should be how you’re going to pay your bills. Your only worry should be getting better. You do that by making sure you get the compensation you deserve to get better. And you do that by working with Butler Law.
Contact us Today
As your personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA we will meet with you as often as necessary to help you feel comfortable with the process ahead. We’ll investigate, speak with witnesses, review medical records, and negotiate with insurance companies. We do all of this at no cost to you. We only get paid if you win and we only take cases we plan on winning. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get back on your feet.
Most Common Personal Injury Claims
It may be in your best interest to contact a personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA from Butler Law Firm if you have been in an accident that someone else caused. We can gather the evidence necessary to prove the other party’s negligence. We can help make sure legal action is taken on your behalf within the statute of limitations. The following are some of the most common forms of personal injury claims:
- – Slip and fall accidents
- – Product liability
- – Medical malpractice
- – Injuries that happen on the job
- – Motor vehicle accidents
Not all Serious Injuries Immediately Present Symptoms
Taking the proper measures following an accident is vital for a successful personal injury claim. A personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA from Butler Law Firm might tell you that even if you do not believe that you have been hurt, you should make sure to get medical attention. In some situations, symptoms from an injury can be delayed. For example, following a car accident you may feel fine, only to notice that you have developed serious back pain a few days later. There are a number of injuries that may be delayed in presenting symptoms, including:
- – Whiplash
- – Sprains and strains
- – Concussions or traumatic brain injuries
- – Trauma from the accident such as post-traumatic stress disorder
You may benefit from having a personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA from Butler Law Firm by your side to protect your rights. By working with Butler Law Firm you can increase your chances of obtaining the maximum possible settlement for your damages
Compensation for personal injury claims vary depending on the nature of the accident and the severity of the injury the victim suffers. A personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA from Butler Law Firm can review the details of your specific situation and estimate what your particular claim might be worth. Your attorney will look to the following to determine the possible amount of compensation for your accident:
- – The anticipated total cost of your medical expenses (past, present, and future).
- – Compensation for any damage to property or personal items such as your vehicle, broken phone, etc.).
- – Additional expenses such as retrofitting your house or travel expenses for treatment of your injury.
- – Lost wages from time away from work.
A Personal Injury Lawyer Atlanta, GA Trusts
If you have been injured because of another person’s carelessness or wrongful actions, you should call a personal injury lawyer Atlanta, GA as soon as possible. The Butler Law Firm is a team of seasoned personal injury lawyers, legal assistants, and staff who have helped clients find support and guidance when they needed it most.
Our firm is known for its zealous approach, robust strategies, and willingness to go all the way with a case until we get justice. We know what you may be going up against: big insurance companies with a dedicated team of lawyers or an aggressive defense. Rest assured, when you choose us to be your Atlanta, GA personal injury lawyer, your case is in good hands. Our confidence is something we are proud of and acts as a compliment to our skill and knowledge. With all of these elements combined, you get a powerful law firm with a strong, loud voice. If this is the kind of Atlanta, GA personal injury lawyer you want, call the Butler Law Firm.
When you choose us to be your legal advocate, please know that we:
- – Do not back down from large insurance companies or firms
- – Are resilient and steadfast
- – Love what we do
- – Have handled all sorts of different personal injury cases
- – Have represented adults, incapacitated people, elderly, children, infants, and families
- – Seek maximum damages
We’ve won millions of dollars through verdicts or settlements. Although we cannot say what we may recover for you without knowing the facts of the case, we can say that we will do our best to recover every cent you need and deserve.
Personal Injury Law
Personal injury law is very broad and covers injuries, accidents, illnesses, and deaths. In general for you to be able to file a personal injury claim, your injuries or illness must have been caused by another person:
- – Wrongdoing,
- – Negligence,
- – Carelessness,
- – Recklessness, or
- – Malicious actions.
Examples of personal injury law cases include, but is not limited to:
- – Vehicular accidents
- – Truck accidents
- – Construction accidents
- – Slip and falls
- – Nursing home accidents
- – Medical malpractice
- – Birth injuries
- – Exposure to a toxic chemical
- – Animal bites
- – Premise liability accidents
The Butler Law Firm provides robust legal advocacy for victims and their loved ones. We know that you may be upset and confused about your situation. These emotions could be hindering your ability to recover which is why we will do our best to handle everything so you can focus on healing. Some of the things we may do for you include:
- – Listen to your story
- – Gather evidence
- – Review witness statements
- – Analyze photographs or video footage
- – Collect your medical records
- – Get opinions from medical professionals
- – Communicate with the insurance company
- – Determine the full extent of your losses
- – Build your case
- – Negotiate a fair settlement
Rest assured, we will take into consideration all of your losses to ensure you are able to recover enough compensation for your current and prospective expenses. This is something that an insurance company might not do which is another reason to have a good personal injury lawyer Atlanta, GA on your side.
For a consultation with a qualified personal injury lawyer Atlanta, GA who gets results, call the Butler Law Firm.
A skilled personal injury lawyer in Atlanta, GA from Butler Law Firm can file a personal injury claim for the damages you incurred. Our track record speaks for itself. Contact us today for a free case consultation with a personal injury lawyer Atlanta, GA victims turn to for assistance.
“[Butler Law Firm] are premier personal injury attorneys in Atlanta. They are attentive, empathetic, and supportive. Their focus is singular – what’s best for their clients. It is refreshing in a practice area that sometimes loses that focus..”